Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Hawaii Lowriders Car Meet


 This is a late post from last month's Hawaii Lowriders Meet at Pearlridge Shopping Center. Life right now is just so hectic that I can't keep up with things I need to do. As you may or may not know I haven't bee up to date with this blog. Every now and then I touch up on it but not on regular enough. My apologies but I promise to provide content when ever I can. 

This car meet is blessing for me as I also haven't been in the mix with my beloved car culture meet and greets or cruises. I think im going to frequent many of these from now on as I usually have done in the past. I was really active in the car scene back then but like everyone else, adulthood kicks us in the head and occupies our time. I hope that I can keep up this time. So wish me luck and I hope to see you all in the coming events and "ride safe"

For now enjoy these pics of last month's meet.

Big mahalos to all in attendance:

Timeless Classics Car Club, Supremacy Car Club, Childhood Dreams Car Club, USO Car Club, Lowriders Pride Car Club, Unity Car Club, Spellbound Car Club, Old Image Car Club, Others Car Club, OSIxHI, and solo riders.

My apologies in advance if I missed any clubs.

Alowha Lifestyles




 
Here's a couple of sick 1/10 scale RC hoppers/car dancer from Redcat Racing & Jevries operated by 2 of our very own Hawaii car enthusiasts. One of which is a well known model kit builder and painter, Ken from Childhood Dreams C.C. 













































Until next time... Ride Safe.

Alowha Lifestyles

No comments:

Post a Comment