Thursday, July 30, 2020

'20 Chevy Corvette




2020 Chevrolet Corvette

#ilovecorvettes


What can I say about this beauty? A LOT!!!... You have to understand that a 1980's Red Corvette (cue in Prince's "Little Red Corvette" song) started my obsession with cars and Corvettes. 

Now to this latest beauty and Chevy did not hold back. Chevy brought everything out and threw in so much style. 

I just can't wait to see one up close and personal. I am also waiting on owning a scale model of it also since its the only thing I can own of this beauty.

Good on GM and Chevrolet for creating such a magnificent work of art with all the bells and whistles. I cannot wait on premium models and the Z06 models. I am also scoping the internet for all the customizations that may be available and concepts. 

I urge you all to check out this beauty and give it a chance. It may just grow on you if you haven't given the Corvette a try. It will definitely make you love the Corvette even more if you've already been a fan. 

Just imagine the next models and redesigns in the coming years. Its very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment