Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Food Babes


Wow, I could not believe how I have not blogged about anything here for so long. So much has come and gone and so many events and topics that I could have blogged about. Anyways, life goes on and on to a new beginning.

Today, I thought I'd bring forth a topic thats pretty near and dear to my heart in regards to health and food. It jus so happens that while on my Facebook page I came across a food blogger's page who is huge into health and fighting the big companies to put better ingredients in their products. I immediately became a fan and the icing on the cake is that she is very beautiful. So beautiful that she reminded me of another beautiful food babe. My very first food babe crush (shhhh don't tell my significant other...LOL, she knows about her), Ms. Giada De Laurentiis. Doesn't that name just sounds heavenly? A great cook and looks like Natalie Portman. 

Now that I stopped salivating and back to the Food Babe; she goes by here Facebook name, The Food Babe.  I thought to myself these 2 beautiful women are extremely powerful and insanely attractive. Which will be great assets on awareness to good health and great food. It just basically a fun thing for me to bring about. Real talk though, I am very grateful for these beautiful women for what they have done  and about to do. They will bring about such great awareness to those that will otherwise scroll through FB pages and blogs and simply pass them if they were not attractive about health and wellness. Thats the honest truth right there because thats how I was hooked onto them at first. Then what really got me was that how intelligent they both are and how they both carried themselves... very attractive.

I truly do thank these ladies and very appreciative of what they are doing. Hopefully someday I will have the great honor of meeting them and have the opportunity of knowing their intelligence. A fan can only dream.

Please swing by their pages and sites:




No comments:

Post a Comment