Friday, September 8, 2017

" I'm Baaaccckkk...!"

ALOOOWWWHHHHAAAA!!!

Hello everyone! my apologies for being out for so long. Too much in my life going on that I can't even take a moment to breathe. Its good to be back and at least post an update spark the flame again. 

If you have been following me on instagram, then you should've noticed that I am currently deep into the die cast collecting game and stepped out of the RC Drift and RC Crawler game. I am not  totally out of RCs but rest assured that I will be back into it soon. I got something in the works for a RWD RC Drift car. Just check in here once in a while to see or follow me on my IG under "felgood808". I will be posting an array of die cast goodies very soon here so look out for that too. Quite possibly I might post up die cast and/or collectibles for sale here as well.

So keep an eye out and I'll be back later...

Mahalo and Alowha!

No comments:

Post a Comment