Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thank you - The Test Drive" Youtube Vid


Its so amazing how this video has gotten so many views and growing. It was my sole mission to expose and promote my beloved HPI E10 kit and what you can do with it. I believe at the time it was the very first Countersteered E10. This E10 also had the first custom front oneway before HPI ever made one for it. This E10 had many first but too to mention. I'm not bragging it was just a necessity at the time in order for me save money and run with the big dawgs on the Tandem Drift Comps. 

I just did the video to share with fellow E10 owners and I have had the honor of communicating with many of the E10 owners worldwide. I am always happy to help, share, and give any tips that I can without asking for anything in return. It is my sole mission to expand the E10 audiences and lovers and to fight for the so-called POS kit.

I just wish that I could continue with the tinkering of my E10-CSD to work out the kinks. I am just very limited on my funds at the moment. I have so many plans for this kit to upgrade and do a follow up video. Hopefully by this year I can do that but time will have to tell... 

I want to thank all the people thats been giving me lots of kind words and not so kind words. To all my fellow E10 owners also for sharing their knowledge with me.

Thank you all and check back...

No comments:

Post a Comment